Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mormon Bachelor Pad

Ok. seriously, this is a shout out to mormon bachelor pad. I love that blog. It amuses me immensely, and I am way involved in the lives of these guys that I have never met, and have no idea who they actually are. and truth be told, I have a little crush on Jake. There. I was completely honest.
Anyway, as much as I love mormon bachelor pad, it scares me to death. Do guys honestly approach dating with a focus purely on making out? Is that all that they think about? Because right now, I'm going to look at any guy asking me out as a guy asking me to make out with him. So guys be straight with me. Is a guy willing to date me for me...not just to make out with me? Is it really all about making out and trying to do just a little bit more?? Is there any chance I can find a decent straight guy who honestly just wants to go out, have fun, and get to know more about me?

2 comments:

  1. I think that if you are the right girl, and you meet the right guy.. he won't just want to make out with you, he'll want to get to know you, take you out and all that jazz. Because if he likes you enough, thats just what happens right.
    I think that guys end up just making out with girls, when they aren't reallyy that interested, the girl is more interested than the guy.. and kissing is just something to do, feels good, why not. Not all guys are like that, but.. most.

    ReplyDelete