Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Friendship and Attraction

So we've all heard that guys and girls can't be just friends...but we've all seen the friendships that there are...and somehow attraction does somehow tie into most of them.
So why is this guys? Last year one of my friends said her older brother claimed that he couldn't be friends with a girl that he wasn't attracted to. So I was discussing this with another girl as I walked into class, and a random guy from behind us...we'll call him Steve...said that was 100% true. then my guy friend...we'll call him Rick...full on denied it when I talked to him about it later. He said it was the biggest bunch of bull he had ever heard. Finally I asked another guy friend...we'll call him Nick...that night over facebook...and this final guy friend said that it was true to a point. He said that obviously he wasn't exactly eager to date all of his friends that were girls, but if he was going to be spending a lot of time with a girl, he wanted to be attracted to her. So here it is guys. what is the truth? Who was really being honest with me? Steve, Rick, or Nick?

2 comments:

  1. I'm fuzzy on the names, but I find that being friends with unattractive girls usually bares fruit in the way of attractive girls noticing. I don't think there is any truth to the "have to be hot to be my friend claim." If so, this is a vapid individual who by that rational would have to be attracted to his guy friends too. Homo

    -j

    ReplyDelete
  2. need you have your answer in black and white? How bout all three???......less satisfying but more likely the truth...the world of the human element is multipolar.....

    ReplyDelete